My people no longer want to be part of a voodoo monarchy. Which means that I am no longer the voodoo queen. That makes me sad.
What the heck am I talking about, you ask? Cybernations. I have a county. It is called Sugar Magnolia Land. So since it is my country, I am the ruler. And my people were content to have the national government be a monarchy. In fact they asked to be a monarchy. They also asked to have their national religion be voodoo. So I agreed. This weekend however, they changed their minds. They decided that they wanted to be a democracy. How boring. On the flip side, they wanted to change their religion to Islam. So I'm good with that. When they are happy, they make more money. Which means I can collect more taxes. And buy more technology. So I am ready for a war.
Yes, I am officially a geek.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
um, i guess i'm not a geek. i have not a clue what you're talking about.
Post a Comment