I started feeling not good yesterday evening. My throat is scratchy and my ears and eyes itch. When I woke up this morning, it was even worse. It may be allergies or a cold. But whatever it is, it's not really responding to medicine. So I have suffered through work today.
We are house hunting. For a rental, not a purchase. We looked at a house yesterday evening that was interesting mostly because every room was painted a different color. I was a little dizzy when we walked out. The fact that it was on the top of a mountain didn't help either. The driveway was literally almost straight up. Which means there wasn't much of a yard. So there were a lot of big minuses to that house. We are looking at another one tomorrow that seems to be more in line with our needs. It's fun to look at all these houses but at the same time, I am dreading having to do the moving thing in a few months. We have been stationary for two years now and that feels really good. Although I will admit that some weeding out will not be a bad thing when we move. Some of the toys and clothes need to go.
This is a really boring post. I need to leave work now. I need to go buy a new bra but I really just want to go home and lay down.
My head feels like it weighs a gazillion pounds.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment