They love each other dearly but alas they will never be together.
I know that hamster babies are cute but only after a week or so. And the potential trauma of having Bomber eat the babies, which sometimes happens in hamster land, means that S'Mores and Bomber will never be "together".
This is S'Mores checking his cage from the outside. Perhaps he is trying to see it from a different view so he can plan a better escape route.
In other not hamster news, I went to the gym this evening after spending a somewhat depressing day at David's Bridal. Shelley was trying on wedding dresses which actually means that she had already picked out the one that she wanted and she just wanted us to see it on her. Our actual input was not needed or desired. Well, my mom was able to talk her into a different veil. I tried on different bridesmaid dresses and endured yet another sales lady trying to convince me that my boobs are not as big as they are. Listen, I've lived with them long enough to know that just not wearing one, as this crazy lady suggested, and hoping that the fit of the dress will keep them in place isn't going to work. We finally found a dress that will work with my bra and actually kind of works with Shelley's wedding dress. So it ended well. But I hope to not have to return there for a very long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment