I have never understood the whole bluetooth thing for phones. I get the bluetooth application for microphones for camcorders, wirelessly connecting your iPod to your home stereo, even your cell phone connecting to the head unit in your vehicle so that you can take and make calls in the car. But the headset constantly being in your ear, nope don't understand that.
I finally saw one being put to good use today. I was in line at Target paying for my stuff and I noticed that there was a lady in line behind me that had a toddler that was just learning how to walk. She had been unloading stuff and then I heard her talking to someone. I turned around and saw her crouched down next to her buggy getting a baby wipe out of her purse to wipe the toddler's hands off and she was talking to someone but she wasn't doing the head crick thing like she was holding the phone with her shoulder since her hands were occupied. And then I noticed the ear piece. And it finally makes sense. I have never been able to think of something that I would be doing that I would not look completely ridculous with that thing in my ear. Trying to keep your hands on your just walking toddler and unload your buggy and connect up with someone all at the same time definately calls for the bluetooth.
I understand now.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment