I have two desires every morning that are in a huge conflict with each other. My first desire is to wake up without an alarm clock. I hate any sort of beeping, chirping or buzzing of an electronic device telling me it's time to get up. When I was in college, waking up on my own meant I was getting up just in time for lunch. But as I have gotten older, I usually wake up on my own by 7 or 7:30. My second desire is to already be up and starting my day when the sun rises. I love watching the sky brighten. When I walked out this morning, the sun was just starting to turn the sky pink and it was a beautiful drive in. But those first few minutes of getting up are a bitch. Is it possible to wake up on my own before the sun does? I think I would have to go to bed at like 6 PM.
The photo shoot is done. It is supposed to be for the home page and also for the blast email that goes out. I may or may not post the link when it goes live. If you know where I work, then you can find it on your own in about two weeks.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
you can bet i'll be looking you up on the home page soon... hehehe... can't wait!!
Post a Comment