Monday, March 12, 2007
Blast from the past...
Whoa, what a group! I asked Shelley to bring home one of her old photo albums when she came down for the week because it has some pics of Victoria when she was a baby and I wanted to get them copied. And look at the gem I found! Left to right: Andy, Karl, Bart, Michelle, Me, Lindsey, Jeremy, Elia and Shelley. Oh and can't leave out the best Lab in the world, besides Bubba Booie, Max. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if all those same people ended up back in a room. Oh and if you are confused by the date on the pic, it's because the scanner is not working so I took a picture of a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...

No comments:
Post a Comment