Friday, September 21, 2007

The winning continues

So last Friday I won my bracelet and the Lindt chocolate. On Tuesday, my company had training by one of our vendors and there were going to be prizes given away. The top prize was a 32" TV. I really wanted to win that. And my friends at work joked that if I won something else, then they were going to have to jump me. I went to the training and filled out the form that needed to go in for the drawing, checked out the prizes they were giving away and then I left the room and forgot about it completely.

I came back to my desk on Wednesday afternoon from lunch and there was a box sitting in my chair. I won something! Not the TV but something pretty cool. It was kind of like a DVD burner but you could hook up your camcorder or camera and make DVDs of the movies or pictures. Well, we already have a miniDVD camcorder so I was having a tough time figuring out what we would really do with this cool new toy. I then got an email from another prize winner in my company that won something different. She wanted to trade because she thought her prize was too complicated to hook up. So we traded. And my big human loves me even more now because I brought home this cool new toy that hooks up to our DVR and now we can watch our TV on any computer anywhere in the world and also the stuff that is recorded to the DVR. It is very very cool.

I guess "The Secret" stuff does work...hmmm...

2 comments:

m said...

ok, seriously. help me out. i have the worst luck ever. what do i need to do to become a "winner"???

Kendra said...

geez... enough is enough already! hopefully you just accidentally forget your bracelet at my house next weekend and then i'll accidentally forget to send it back to you too! ;)

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...