Friday, September 14, 2007

I Always Do

Friday evening, I picked up my big human from his office and we went to my favorite shopping center. It's my favorite because it has just about every store that I would want to go to (except Target) and it's nice to walk around there in the evenings. I needed to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and I was also craving a veggie stromboli from my favorite restaurant there, Casella's. So we went to the shopping center and we parked halfway between both places so we could just walk to everything and not have to keep moving our car. We ended up parking in front of Talbot's. I don't usually go in to Talbot's but they were having some sort of party in the store because the doors were open and there was live music being played. So we went in and they were having an open house. There were tables set up with finger foods and giveaways to register for and there were some people from other stores in the shopping center doing demonstrations. One was from a store that sells luggage and he was showing us how to pack effectively and the other was from a new jewelry store that had just opened next to Talbot's. They were having a giveaway for a bracelet but you had to go next door to register for it. So we headed over there after we were done with Talbot's and registered for this, a David Yurman bracelet. My big human also tried on a fabulous Rolex and I tried on a couple of different David Yurman bracelets. We then left and headed down for our yummy dinner. While we were eating, my cell rang and I didn't answer to be polite. They left a message however so I couldn't resist and I checked the message. It was from one of the lovely ladies at Fink's asking me to call her back asap. So I did. And guess what? I won this lovely bauble. Oh and I also won a big bag of truffles from Lindt from the drawing at Talbot's. I've alway been rather lucky. I wonder what I will win next?

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...