Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Does it match the bracelet?
This is my deciding question now when planning my outfit for the day. I want to wear my new bauble every day so it must match what I am putting on. This is made infinitely easier by my decision to not wear flipflops to work anymore which means I have to wear "fancy" shoes which means I need to dress up so as to not look ridiculous. Although that brings a whole new problem to the table. I need more work/dress clothes. My recent weightloss, while wonderful, means that none of my old clothes fit. So last night I went shopping. I have decided now that anytime I need an instant pick-me-up, all I need to do is find the closest Banana Republic. Their clothes consistently run big on me. For instance, yesterday I wore a pair of Banana pants that fit me great and they are a size smaller than what I wear from Old Navy or Gap. And then last night, I bought a skirt that was a size smaller than the Banana pants I had on! Amazing. I know the truth is that they size the clothes differently so rich fat people feel better about spending a gazillion dollars on clothes but I don't care. I heart Banana Republic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
what does the new bracelet look like anyways?? i heart banana too, but only banana sales of course!
Post a Comment