So sometimes at my job, I have to do repetitive stuff that doesn't require a lot of brainwork. So while I do that, I put my headphones on and I listen to the current day's show of God Morgen Norge. I love it. I do get weird looks though from my coworkers when they walk up and ask me what I am listening to and I tell them that I am listening to basically the norwegian version of the Today Show. If you go here, you can listen to.
Tales from a Former Michigander asked me in a comment on my last post what my bracelet looks like. I don't know how to reference back to a previous post like she does so I am just going to say that you need to scroll down to the post entitled "I Always Do" and you can read the story about my bracelet and there should be a link to David Yurman's site that has a picture.
I have been at work for over 10 hours now and I didn't really take a lunch. It's been a long day.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
2 comments:
holy crap. i just checked the link for the bracelet you won. wow. and it's worth $550? AND you won lindt truffles? LUCKY.
oh my gosh, somehow i missed the bracelet post but i frickin' love that... it's WAYYYY too cute! lucky duck! i NEVER win anything!
Post a Comment