I missed writing this yesterday because frankly I forgot about it but I figure that a day late is better than nothing.My simple pleasure this past week was playing freeze tag with 4th graders. One of the best kept secrets of people with small humans is that they are the best excuse for playing. The large amount of Playmobil exists in our house right now not because the small humans wanted it but because this big human did. Anyways, back to freeze tag. I have started going to lunch with my small girl humans on Thursdays. If I time it right, I get to do recess with the 3rd graders, eat a bit of lunch with them, then move over to the 4th graders and then do recess again. After that I head back to work. So this past Thursday, after lunch was cleaned up and all the chairs were stacked, we lined up and headed out to the playground. One small human was designated as "It" and then we all started running in circles. There was a lot of stopping and starting and loads of shrieking. I went back to work sweaty and with a slightly pulled thigh muscle but it was worth it. I can't wait for this Thursday!
2 comments:
you have been tagged with "the thursday three" meme! ;)
now THAT sounds like fun
Post a Comment