I took today and tomorrow off from work so that I can have four straight days to clean clean clean. Today, I tackled our storage closet outside. I found some stuff that I haven't seen in ages. One was a notebook that I had bought in college and I had written down some Magnetic Poetry poems that I had written on my fridge in the dorm. I liked them a lot so I am going to share. Enjoy!
my longtime friend
like sky dancing
he is sun balm
to my dark storms
-Feb. 2001
hurry the present
dreaming to feel him surrender
light through the blue cold
his breath like sudden spring
-March 2001
a gentle lie shall
leave you loveless
and me without a star
-March 2001
anticipation built
nothing found
a hole in my heart
for my unmet dreams
-March 2001
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
oh gosh, those are kind of sad... why wasn't i aware of this sadness anyways?? :(
i've got some bloggy luv for you on my site BTW!
Post a Comment