Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sound Bites

Here are a few funny snippets from this past weekend with photos to illustrate:

"That cake looks a little tilted..." nervously said to me by the MC for the event after I brought the semi-salvaged cake out so that the husband and wife could do the ceremonial cake cutting. I had to laugh because it was a little more than tilted! That episode deserves it's own post.



"There are three things I know about this shirt. One: This is not my shirt. Two: I'm pretty sure it's a woman's shirt. Three: It's not my wife's shirt. Other than that, I don't know why it was in our car but I kept it on." This was said to me and my big human by the guy in the photo below, the bride/wife's older brother. We couldn't stop laughing.

"You should see the trunk space in the Charger. It's massive!" This was said repeatedly by the members of our table which would then prompt a visit to said Charger to view the massive trunk space in the rental car. As you can see, the trunk was indeed massive.


It was a fun weekend. In fact it was so much fun that not only did we delay our trip home but so did our friends that flew in from California. It was great to visit with everyone.



1 comment:

Kendra said...

good times, good times. thanks for that. your post will now be the first official post-reception talk on my blog. ;)

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...