Friday, September 21, 2007

10 things I've done that you probably haven't

I enjoyed this list so much the other day that I have been thinking about what mine could be so that I could post it. So here goes.

1. Swam in the Baltic Sea. In October. Yes it was frickin' freezing.

2. Slept in a former East German apartment building.

3. Escaped being kidnapped with my friend while trying to hitchhike in Norway. We were released because we sang the Cake version of "I will survive" at the top of our lungs for about 30 minutes straight.

4. Flown in a private jet.

5. Been kicked off of a train because I snuck on.

6. Been responsible for a female marine recruit getting her butt chewed by her DI because she didn't say "Good afternoon, ma'am." to me when I passed by her.

7. Stood in line for 3 hours in below freezing temps to get a free chair when the IKEA in Chicago first opened.

8. Convinced two police officers to drive me to my friend's house because it was late, cold and snowing.

9. Played in the fountains at the FDR Memorial in the middle of the night.

10. Held a tarantula.

2 comments:

m said...

oh man, your list is much cooler than mine. #3 sounds like it deserves an entire blog post of it's own.

Kendra said...

yes, #3 would be a good story! our hitchhiking story was very uneventful... that's a good thing come to think of it!

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...