Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spam, Junkmail and Prizes, Oh My!

So I have a new obsession. Oh first let me say, yes, I missed Simple Sundays this week. Sorry about that. I had a busy busy busy weekend. It was full of fun stuff and some not so fun stuff and I will write about it soon. O.K. back to my new obsession. I have discovered that you can do searches for contests. And now I enter them. Daily. Well at least the ones that will let you enter daily. I know that soon my spam filter will be clogged, my mailbox will be perpetually overflowing with junkmail and probably my phone will be ringing off the hook with 800 numbers but...but...there is the possibility of winning stuff. And given my perpetual good luck, I'm bound to win something! So I can put up with those minor annoyances. Now I just have to remember to register every day for the different contests. At this point, if I win the different contests I have entered so far, I will have a LOT of money, multiple trips to Disney World, a trip to Europe and I think a year's supply of M&Ms. Not too shabby, eh?

I will leave you with a visual image from this past weekend. Six women, ages ranging from 9-50, doing a Soul Train dance line to "We Are Family" and two of those women were me and the ex-wife. It was a good party.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

oh my gawd... no wonder you didn't call me back!!!

m said...

can we work out some sort of a system where you enter the contests for *me* and i give you a cut of the prizes? because i have awful luck.

also, you AND the ex-wife? are you living in some sort of blended family fairy tale? i really want to know more.

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...