Friday, October 5, 2007
Evil Plot
I needed to go to the grocery store last night but I also wanted to spend time with my big human. So I asked him to go along with me. Normally I do the grocery shopping by myself and the main reason for that is because my OCD/ADD tendencies require me to grocery shop at only certain grocery stores and I have to travel the same path every time I go there. My big human likes to wander in the grocery store and if I did that, it would take me 2+ hours to shop because I would get so distracted and I would end up buying nothing that we need and everything we don't need. So it's best if I go alone. But I made him go with me last night. And it was worse than taking the small humans with me. We left the grocery store with a few things in our bags that would not have been there if he had not come along and when I complained about the cherry poptarts, lime green playing cards and a bottle of Lipton Iced Green Tea with Citrus flavor, he responded with "Good. So next time I can stay home like I wanted to." He's such a brat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment