Friday, October 26, 2007

Public Service Announcement #1

Attention all humans that have decided to procreate and/or are responsible for caring for small humans. See this thing?
Probably not a good idea to place your very small human in it and then SIT IT ON A TABLE AND WALK AWAY! Also probably not a good idea to place your very small human in it, then put the whole contraption on the kitchen counter while you cook or otherwise prepare food. (Saw that gem on someone's myspace. A person I was not too friendly with in college.) My big human would argue that it is natural selection. But it starts to interfer with my life when I am trying to enjoy my lunch and I can't because I am trying to watch someone else's very small human because her grownup seems to be incapable of making good decisions. Oh and her brilliant mother then spent the next ten minutes meticulously wiping off a soft book with clorox wipes since the very small human had tossed it on the floor while unsupervised sitting on top of a restaurant table. Because a few germs from the floor are definately worse than A CONCUSSION!

O.K. I'm done.

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...