Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like craziness...

I'm really enjoying this whole post every day in November thing. Not so much because I am doing it but I love reading everyone's posts every day. So thanks to you all that are doing it!

I haven't been in the blogging mood, and I have been super busy in my life so it has made it difficult to find the time to do it. We are ramping up to our holiday/birthday extravaganza time and things are getting a little hectic. Along with the standard Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations, we also have three small human birthdays, two sibling birthdays and a step-parent birthday. So we are going to be busy until the end of January. Oh and the small humans have a new baby coming to their mom's house in January too. Wow. That's a lot. So there is a lot of plan making and list making and present buying and just general craziness starting to happen. It will be fun though.

I enjoyed reading Yes is a World's post the other day about her changing views concerning engagement rings. I too was one of those girls who would design my perfect engagement ring. But when it actually came down to it, the proposal was nothing that I could have ever imagined but it was perfect for us and there wasn't really a ring (there was something but it was for the small humans' sake and it wasn't real) and I was totally o.k. with it. Maybe in a few years I will want to add to my band but right now, I am loving the simplicity of it.

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...