Friday, November 16, 2007

I think I know why...but...

Well, it's official. I am in. a. funk.

Ugh. I hate feeling like this. I think I know why I am feeling like this, mostly because I am PMSing. It's been hovering around the corner for a week or so now and I kind of expected it but I was hoping that I wouldn't get to this point, especially right now with the holidays and all. I know what I need to do to feel better but because I feel like crap oh and I had a cold earlier this week, I don't want to do those things. I need to get my rear back in the gym. That usually makes me feel better. It's just, you know I feel like everything is piling up, one not so good thing after another and I can't shake it off. I have the overwhelming urge to climb in bed and just stare at the ceiling. Ugh.

My small humans come home tonight so that will help. We are taking the older girl small human here tomorrow with one of her friends for makeovers. That will definately improve my spirits. And then they will be home again on Tuesday night, leave during the day on Wednesday and then come back home again until Friday evening. I am hoping that combined with goooooood food at my mom's on Thanksgiving, getting to see my sister and bringing out the christmas decorations will officially get me back on track.

1 comment:

m said...

ohmygoodness. why didn't they have those libby lu places when i was a little girl. i would have been all over that craziness! kids these days... they just don't know how good they've got it.

i hope you feel better. i hate how there is pretty much a week of pms-ing and a week of bleeding. that leaves us with only two decent weeks a month! that's so not fair.

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...