I've missed out on these for a couple of weeks but I am going to get back in to it. Promise.O.K. so my simple pleasure this week or mainly this weekend has been the restorative powers of weekend TV. I have caught a rare cold and so I have spent most of the weekend laying in bed watching whatever my husband finds. So I have watched old episodes of Let's Make a Deal, plenty of Scrubs and I think he was watching Rat Race this morning which I don't recommend. He's gone right now to return some shoes so I am watching Steel Magnolias. I love that movie. It's very melodramatic and Julia Roberts' southern accent is extremely off but the rest of the characters in the movie are like watching my aunts in Georgia. It's like going home for a few hours. Oh and this probably isn't helping my cold but I just ate a Little Debbie snack cake. My big human says I can't help loving those things because I was raised SDA. I say it's because they taste like heaven. Hahaha!
2 comments:
i think that's one of the funniest things about SDAs. the two foundational components of the denomination: the health message... and little debbies. hehe.
steel magnolias?! ... it's actually in my collection of DVD's... haven't watched it in years tho!
hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment