
My simple pleasure this week was taking photos of my family. I love to take pictures. I took one photography course in college and I should have taken more. When I upload my pictures on to the computer and I find a particularly great photo that I took by total accident, I love it even more. Thanksgiving day was a perfect day to get some good photos of my family. My sister was home and we both are a little anal when it comes to photo taking so I knew that I could trust her to get some snaps of me, my big human and all the small humans. I also took some of her and her husband and then some of the big human with the small humans.


2 comments:
that IS a great pic of your husband and the girls! i love laughing pictures, they are the best. you have such a pretty family :)
great photo of you and big human! i love your hair by the way!!!!
Post a Comment