Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bring on the snow!

My brain is a little fried so this will be a series of mini updates:

It started snowing this morning...just lovely little flakes to get us in the Christmas spirit. Our schools didn't close and the roads aren't bad. Just the right kind of snow.

We haven't gotten our christmas tree yet but I will get it tomorrow and put the lights on it and then when the small humans get home on Friday night, we will decorate it together. While watching Rudolph. Which I DVRed last night and then promptly protected.

I was woken up at 3:45 AM this morning by my big human. He can't seem to shake this cold thing that he picked up so lots of audible breathing and sometimes snoring. I tried to go back to sleep. I gave up at 4:15 AM and got up for the day.

As a result, I am a little frazzled.

I am love love loving channel 103 on XM. Yay for Holly!

We are a little behind on the christmas present shopping. I need to kick it in high gear.

I will probably get to go see Playhouse Disney LIVE! on Sunday...don't be jealous!

We have sent out over 40 christmas cards. And now we need to order more because we aren't finished and we keep thinking of more people to send them to. Ughhhhhh!

O.K. can't think of anymore right now.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

we got almost 4 inches of snow today... you don't be jealous!!!!!

m said...

i'm jealous. though i am surrounded by snow capped mountains, i just feel like east coast snow would be better. don't ask me why.

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...