The candle-lighting process...there were a lot of them so it took awhile.
It appears that he's finally done. Wooooooo...am I really turning 29? How did my mom find that many candles in her house?
My mother's idea of cutting the sweetness. Serve the chocolate cake that is covered in homemade chocolate buttercream frosting with TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM.
Probably my favorite birthday card but shsssshhhh...don't tell the other ones. My smallest boy human worked very very hard coloring this card in and he was very proud of it. So that's it. Belated images from one of my three birthday celebrations. Yeah I had three. I have managed over the years to create a birthday week rather than just one day. We celebrated two Sundays ago at my mom's house with all the small humans. Then my big human and I went out on my actual birthday with some friends. That didn't end well as I seemed to have stumbled into some bad chicken wings and ended up with food poisoning. Then we celebrated at my mom's house again this time with a brunch with my sister and her husband and also my pretend little sisters. I don't have any pictures from those two celebrations.
My next goal is to implement a birthday month.
2 comments:
you seem like the best mom ever. i read your dream. what's one more kid? you can have 5. my grandma had 5. and you like kids way more than my grandma does. i think you should have one. it'll at least give you blog material.
happy birthdaymonth!
i had a whole birthday week this year too and i loved it!!
the only thing missing from your birthday week was a visit to see me!!!! ;)
Post a Comment