Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've been looking for days for this

There was a moment in last week's episode of The Office that I absolutely loved and I have been searching all over the internet to find someone that had it quoted. I found it this morning. And now I will share.

Ryan: Yeah. I created a website. Look, at the end of the day, apples to apples flying at 30,000 feet. This is a paper company and I don't want us to get lost in the weeds or into a beauty contest. Convergence. Viral marketing. We're going guerrilla. We're takin' it to the streets while keeping an eye on the street. Wall Street. I don't want to reinvent the wheel here. In other words, it is what it is. Buyin' paper just became fun.

Love it!

1 comment:

m said...

that is such a fantastic quote that i almost want to memorize it and recite it as a party trick.

i could amuse myself all day long reading quotes from the office.

tomorrow night! woo!

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...