My simple pleasure this week is the weather cooling off, finally. It now feels like fall outside. I love to go out in the morning and feel the nip in the air. This morning, I woke up early and noticed that it was a little chilly in the house. We haven't turned the heat on yet. But I like it to be chilly when I am sleeping so I snuggled back under my comforter and fell back to sleep. Lovely! The weather turning cool also makes me want to drink apple cider and eat pumpkin muffins. Now I just need to wait for the leaves to start turning colors and then it will be perfect!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Simple Sundays 10/14/07
My simple pleasure this week is the weather cooling off, finally. It now feels like fall outside. I love to go out in the morning and feel the nip in the air. This morning, I woke up early and noticed that it was a little chilly in the house. We haven't turned the heat on yet. But I like it to be chilly when I am sleeping so I snuggled back under my comforter and fell back to sleep. Lovely! The weather turning cool also makes me want to drink apple cider and eat pumpkin muffins. Now I just need to wait for the leaves to start turning colors and then it will be perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
you are so lucky that you get to see the leaves turn. you MUST post pics, ok?
ok.
Post a Comment