Thursday, August 30, 2007
Snip Snip
I cut my hair yesterday. It was getting entirely too long and I felt like it was just blah. No style really because it was at a wierd in-between stage. Plus, I was printing photos from last summer when my hair was shorter and I just like it better short. I think I am getting to old to have longer hair. It just doesn't look nice on me anymore. So short hair for me again. I am happy with the cut overall although I would have much preferred to have it done by Timea. But I can't justify a plane ticket for a haircut so this will have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
i got my hair cut thursday too! i haven't had timea cut/highlight my hair in like 2 years! i miss her skilz!! ;)
Post a Comment