Lauri (arms with brown sleeves) and older girl small human are trying to decorate the gazebo for Lauri's wedding later that afternoon. Timi decides that it is time to limbo and encourages older boy small human and younger girl small human to limbo with her. Kevin captures it all on film. Timi and I joked that weekend that it was like there were five small humans instead of four.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I heart Timi
Lauri (arms with brown sleeves) and older girl small human are trying to decorate the gazebo for Lauri's wedding later that afternoon. Timi decides that it is time to limbo and encourages older boy small human and younger girl small human to limbo with her. Kevin captures it all on film. Timi and I joked that weekend that it was like there were five small humans instead of four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment