I have been thinking recently about trips that I want to take and I want to go back to Thailand again. This time I want to take my big human with me. And I want to go back to this place. It was so amazing. This picture does not do justice to how peaceful and quiet this area was, even with all the other tourists there. I loved every second of my trip.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Maya Bay
I have been thinking recently about trips that I want to take and I want to go back to Thailand again. This time I want to take my big human with me. And I want to go back to this place. It was so amazing. This picture does not do justice to how peaceful and quiet this area was, even with all the other tourists there. I loved every second of my trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
yes, i want to go back too only with mike this time!! all four of us should go!!
Post a Comment