"I only have long-sleeve pants in my drawer. I need some of my short-sleeve pants."
"Stop sign, stop sign, stop sign!"
Quote #1: This was said by the youngest small human in my house yesterday morning after he was instructed to go to his room and get dressed for the day.
Quote #2: This was said by me, in an increasingly frantic voice, yesterday evening after we had taken the small humans to their mom's house. My big human was driving and also trying to type something on his phone and I had observed a stoplight in front of us that had turned red and stopped cars. I wanted to say "red light" but for some reason, those two words had escaped my brain at that moment. The above quote was all I could get out.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment