skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Se Hva Som Skjer
My life minus personal details
Friday, August 17, 2007
My big human
He's hairy, but I love him.
Especially when I catch sight of a gem like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
Funny People
Tales from a Former Michigander
and then I couldn't breathe
mostrander
I don't know, I hope so
Stuff White People Like
Notes From Inside My Head
It's What's For Dinner
Just nod if you can hear me
My Dad said I should start a blog...
Yes is a world
I Just Couldn't Help But Notice
Tea4Two
Back in the Mitten
This is stupid
Random Thoughts
Things I look at a lot
Mothering
The Hook
Google News
God Morgen Norge
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
November
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(105)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(17)
Snip Snip
Funny Words
Facebook
Checklist
Me and Addi
I heart Timi
Maya Bay
My big human
I'm selfish
This picture made me cry.
Are you linked? I am!
oh and this
It's been over two months...
The one in the middle, with the look of disgust on...
Look with your eyes not with your hands
Will Power
Can I get this on a T-shirt please?
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
sitemeter
No comments:
Post a Comment