Yesterday, the small humans and I had to take some things to the big human that were left at home and he needed for his day at work. He works in a building on the downtown mall which is a mainly pedestrian mall except for two streets that allow traffic to cross over. Luckily for the big human, his office is on the corner of one of those cross streets otherwise he would have been outta luck for getting that stuff because yesterday the thought of corraling four small humans through downtown traffic to take the big human peanut butter and a laptop was somehow not appealing to me.
Anyways, after he graciously came downstairs to retrieve said items, I was slowly crossing over the downtown mall and I looked to my left to make sure I wasn't about to hit a pedestrian(they have the right of way). I saw a georgeous specimen running shirtless towards my vehicle. I increased my speed to get out of his way and he proceeded to turn down the side street behind the Minner(my minivan for those not in the know) and wave at me. Huh. Ahhhh, it was my friend who I had not seen in quite some time. I stopped and rolled down the window and proceeded to have a brief conversation. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. As I drove away and started fielding questions from the small humans, I involuntarily giggled at the brief but inappropriate thoughts that had started to enter my brain before I recognized my friend and remembered two things that ensured that those thoughts would never be fulfilled:
1. I'm married therefore I must look with my eyes and not with my hands.
2. My hot shirtless friend thinks my husband is hot too.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment