I discovered this morning that I have significantly reduced the time it takes for me to get ready in the morning by so much, the other grownup in my house takes longer and he's a boy. As a personal record, that's great but now it means that I am in a reverse role. I am sitting and waiting for someone to get ready rather than the other way around. Of course, I have cut my routine down to the bare minimum and not really fixing my hair or putting on makeup has really taken my time down. When I was a freshmen in college, it would take me an hour and a half to get ready in the morning. Yep. That's a long time. I can get out the door in 15 minutes now. That's the time from getting out of bed, taking a shower, putting on my contacts, brushing my teeth and hair and getting on clothes and shoes. That's pretty amazing. I eat breakfast at work and drink my coffee at work too. That used to take up a lot of my time in the morning.
In other news, my bedmate decided last night that it is too hot to have the mattress topper on our bed now. That makes me extremely sad. It was my most favorite thing about our bed. It was like sleeping on top of a big pillow. We are still negotiating it's removal. If I can figure out a way to make it so he isn't too hot while he's sleeping or configure the softy thing so it is just on my side then we will both be happy. I'm trying to think creatively. I need my softy back.
While watching SATC last night on TBS, there were a couple of commericals for Yaz, a new birth control pill that is supposed to help you not be a bitch before your period. Apparently there is something other than PMS. It's called PMDD and it seems that I may have it. Along with all the women in my family. Or so it seems whenever we get together for family events and we are all PMSing. Oops, I guess we would need to say that we are PMDDing. Doesn't have the same ring. So all I heard this morning from slowpoke was, you should take Yaz, you should take Yaz, you should take Yaz. Alright already. I get it.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment