Friday, May 8, 2009

Making new habits

Today was day five of waking up at 5 AM, feeling around in the dark to put on gym clothes (because I need to ease in to having light in my face when I first wake up) and heading out to be at the gym when they open their doors at 5:30 AM. A couple of days were really tough. This morning was suprisingly easy even though I went to sleep WAY past my bedtime. How many more days until this becomes habit? Only trouble is the gym people think they should be able to sleep in on the weekends so it doesn't open at 5:30 AM every morning...hmmmm...will it throw me off if I have to wait until 8 AM tomorrow morning? I hope not.

Lots of Small Human Lacrosse to watch this weekend. Super excited about that. Lots of cleaning and organizing to do this weekend. Super NOT excited about that. Oh and more eBay listings...cause I need more money in my paypal account!

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...