- It's in all the right school districts for the small humans so there would be no reason for them to have to switch schools and they could ride the school bus.
- It has four bedrooms so the boys would no longer have to share.
- It has a two-car garage.
- It has a living room and a family room.
- It has a home office/study area.
- It has a wonderful soaking tub that would be perfect for me to labor in...hey, I'm practicing the law of attraction here so I am going to attract my home birth and beautiful baby!
- It's connected to a neighborhood where the small humans have a lot of friends and they could ride their bikes over to visit.
- It's in a super convienent location for work, shopping and church.
So Universe, I'm ready to receive it. Thanks in advance!
1 comment:
LOVE THIS POST!!! would you believe i was just beginning my own law of attraction post when i clicked over here?
Bring it on!
Post a Comment