- Clean, organize and declutter small humans' rooms
- Put the bikes back in their proper places
- Shampoo the carpet
- Deep clean the bathrooms (someone, I'm not pointing fingers, has developed an aiming problem recently. subsequently both bathrooms now smell like portapotties.)
- Organize and declutter our bedroom
- Dig out my KitchenAid mixer that has been waiting patiently in the storage shed
- Clean out my closet and put some things for sale on eBay
Now the question becomes have I placed the bar too high and will I feel like a failure if I don't accomplish all of these things this weekend? I don't think that the list is too daunting although I will definitely have to fight the urge to stay in the bed the whole weekend. We are having a Halloween party for the small humans and their friends next weekend and things need to be in their proper spots so we can handle having extra humans roaming around. If anybody sees me on their blogs this weekend, come back here and leave a comment telling me to get my rear in gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment