Thursday, October 9, 2008

$2.99

My big human got gasoline yesterday for $2.99/gallon. No, it wasn't a special promo. That was the price at the pump. Crazy, huh? Now that was not here in our town but it was about an hour away which means hopefully it will get that cheap here soon.

Here's my issue with the price for gasoline dropping. Can someone explain to me how all of a sudden, the economy tanks and now gas is cheaper? I am sure there is a basic economic reason that I am forgetting or overlooking but it seems suspicious to me. I don't want to get all conspiracy theory but c'mon. How can the gas prices be dropping so dramatically?

I am reading a new book, Protecting the Gift by Gavin De Becker. Anyone who has kids, plans to have kids or works with kids needs to read this book. It's not new to print but I just bought it yesterday and I can't put it down. He wrote another book that I will probably get after I am done with this one called The Gift of Fear. It looks really good also.

I can't believe I missed Michelle Obama on The Daily Show last night. I will need to find it online tonight and watch it. I'm getting a little tired of the campaigns and debates and political ads and bad-mouthing. I feel as though everyone has already made up their minds. So can we just go ahead and vote and get it over with? Please?

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...