Friday, August 15, 2008

Today is the greatest

The other day, I was asked to babysit a friend's niece on Saturday night. Today at work, I was offered FREE tickets to sit in box seats at a Smashing Pumkins show on Saturday night. I had to turn them down because I like to keep my word. Blasted values!

Is it sad that my Big Human and I can identify Scrubs episodes by one sentence? For instance, "The one with the hot girl in the MRI machine"? Yeah we watch a lot of Scrubs.

This morning I think I shaved my right leg but forgot to shave my left leg. Which disturbs me because my normal shower routine when shaving requires me to shave my left leg first...sooooo...I don't know how I got over to the right leg. Hmmmm, maybe I need to rework my shower routine.

School is starting next week. Which means we have started the Open House/Back to School Night/Make a good impression with the new teachers routine. We did Open House for the biggest small human on Wednesday night. He has mostly male teachers this year. Which I think is great. And he got invited to be on the Robotics Competition Team. Wooohooo!

Today was pretty slow at work. I even did some things that I had been putting off and by the time I looked at the clock, it was only 2:30 PM...ughhhhh...good thing I worked through lunch so I could leave at 4:30 PM!

I'm addicted to MDC. I have had to limit my time on there. It's kind of hard to do.

Family therapy is going well with the small humans. We've gone twice now and everyone is enjoying it and we are noticing a change in behavior which is fantastic.

I am so happy that football season is starting again. And I'm not being sarcastic. I think I like football more than my Big Human.

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...