We have forward progress. I don't usually write about super personal stuff that is happening in my life and family but this is huge and I have to share. Tomorrow, we are going to our first appointment with our family therapist with the kids. This.is.huge.
It's been a long time in the making. We have been meeting with the therapist for a couple of months with just me and the big human and some with the big human by himself and now we are ready to bring the small humans in. I am hopeful that this will be a positive outlet for them.
Wow, two posts in one day! Aren't you lucky?
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
we ARE lucky! i love hearing about your family! good luck with the therapy (and with getting some non-violent sleep).
you are such a good soul. those small humans are truly blessed.
Post a Comment