I understand the concept of co-sleeping. I just can't figure out how it would be done so that the grownups actually sleep.
At least every other night when the small humans are home, one of them finds their way into our bed in the middle of the night. I love it. My big human loves it. However it's not very easy to sleep with a thrashing child in the bed. These small humans make sleep an olympic sport. I'm not sure what time the smallest girl human got into bed with us last night but I do know that I feel as though I haven't slept! Her favorite sleeping position while in bed with us seems to be with one arm and one leg on top of me. Oh and the arm and the leg need to be violently placed just so. So let's imagine this. Me, just falling back asleep and WHAM! here's an arm and a leg! She then had the audacity to announce this morning that I move too much while I sleep!
It's o.k. I can sleep when the youngest turns 18. Maybe.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment