Grrrrr....motheringdotcommune is down for server troubles that need to be fixed which means I am sans mamas. This does not make me a happy lady. Although it does bring to light my apparent addiction to that message board. What can I say? I'm turning into a crunchy mama and I like to talk/read/write/ with other crunchy mamas.
The Big Human and I have decided that the Easter Bunny is going to do an early visit to our house on Palm Sunday since he will be visiting the small humans at their mom's house on Easter Sunday. Which means that I have to get my rear in gear because the only thing that I have purchased for said easter baskets is the medium sized paper egg that will go in each basket. I have to buy those early from World Market every year because they sell out fast.
We are also starting to gear up for Spring Break '08. It will involve lots of beach time(hopefully! please weather behave!) and a quick trip to Alma to visit my side of the family. We may also see some gators. The small humans are getting very excited and have been looking at the pics from the last time we went to Myrtle Beach so they can remember all the fun things they did. I can say for sure though that NONE of us are looking forward to the car ride. But it's a necessary evil, right?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment