On days like this, when I have taken way too much ibuprofen and it hasn't really dulled the cramps, I wonder why my uterus is here. I'm not going to use it ever for it's intended purpose so can I just get it removed? Maybe donate it to someone else? Grrrrrr........Sorry for a TMI post and no pre-warning. Just deal, o.k.?
This morning on NPR, they did a story about Kraft discontinuing Postum. Really? Wow...isn't there an adventist version of that? Well anyways, supposedly now people are bootlegging it on eBay for a ridculous amount of money. And it's still for sale in Canada so now my big human is concocting a scheme in which we can get it from Canada and sell it on eBay. And I just so happen to know that a canadian friend of mine will be visiting my sister and her husband in a few weeks soooooo...he could bring us some but I want him to bring in the other coveted item sold in Canada but not here...KINDER EGGS! He so better get my myspace message and bring me some...if you are reading this Bart I want Kinder Eggs, o.k.? Santa brought them for the small humans in their stockings and it would be awesome for the Easter Bunny to bring some for their easter baskets. And I want them too! Stupid U.S. rules that won't let them be sold here!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
oohhhh kinder chocolate?! that's my namesake chocolate!
Post a Comment