Sunday, February 10, 2008

Power

We have none. At my house I mean. This isn't an ongoing problem, just this afternoon/evening. There have been huge wind gusts in our area and it finally knocked out our power. So I am curled up in a cozy chair at Panera munching a cinnamon scone and spending even more time at MDC getting even crunchier. My lastest kick is cloth diapering. I have figured it out finally and I am now on a crusade to convince my sister that she should do that with her kids when they make their apperances. I'm not even trying with Addison's mom because, well, the ick factor would be too much for her to bear.

We went and looked at a house this afternoon and it was great except that it didn't fit all the requirements on our list. I know that our house is out there waiting for us to find so I'm not stressed. But it was cool to see this house. And the people that own it are super cool. They are both jarheads and they are being moved after only being here for a year so that is why they are renting out their brand new house. They were awesome to talk to and it is a shame that they have to move. They would be fun people to hang out with. At any rate, I am hoping that by the time I head home, our power will be back on because I don't really want to pack things up and head out to my mom's house for the night. But if we want heat, then that is where we're headed!

1 comment:

m said...

oh man. i only remember being out of power once when it was cold (being from florida, it usually happens when it is steaming hot). be safe!

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...