Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself that. More of a sporadic fan. Here's the deal. Since I was about 9 or 10, I have been a NY Giants fan. I was a faithful and loyal fan through my middle and high school years and would dutifully watch any game that was aired in Virginia, follow the games, stats, etc. and debate this info with my best guy friend, Bryan. Once I got into college, I didn't have time to watch football on Sunday although I still enjoyed watching when I was able to. Once I was out of college, same thing. If I was home and it was a Sunday during football season, I would turn it on. I would also try to catch the Super Bowl.
This season, I didn't watch much football. I did see the NFC championship game that the NY Giants won against Green Bay and I was eagerly looking forward to the Super Bowl. But I did not get involved in the "who's going to win the Super Bowl" speculation. I think you can never tell. But on Sunday night, I parked myself on the sofa and only got up to go to the bathroom during commerical breaks. I watched every single second of that game. And loved it. It was amazing. I got a little too into it at one point and my big human threatened to leave and go watch it somewhere else because I was yelling at the TV too much. So I chilled out and kept the yelling in my head. And they won and it was fabulous.
After hearing my big human say Eli's name over and over throughout the game, it is now apparent to me that if Luke ever decides to show up in real life, his name will not be Luke but it will be Elijah and he will be called Eli. And that makes me a silly girl but I don't care.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment