Thursday, July 5, 2007

Further is better

I have decided that in order for me to enjoy watching fireworks, I need to be kinda far away from them. Normally, we go to the city park where everyone else that lives here goes to watch fireworks and it's too close and it gets really loud and makes my stomach hurt. Plus the crowds getting out are atrocious.

So this year we went to this little spot where a friend of the family always goes to watch fireworks and it was perfect. We could see the fireworks display but it was off in the distance so the noise was not an issue and we were pretty much the only ones there so no traffic. Although my dear husband couldn't help himself and decided to try to drive over near the other fireworks because they were still going on so I had to deal with a bit of the noise and some of the traffic. Not horrible but it definitely sealed my decision that I didn't want to ever go there again for fireworks.

18 days until my sis's wedding. Bridesmaid dress doesn't quite fit right. Crap. I think I am going to have to do a cleanse and I am NOT looking forward to that. What the hell was I thinking a gazillion months ago when the store from hell, David's Bridal, insisted that the dress needed to be ordered? At least that means I am an optimist. Right?

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...