So it's my one month anniversary. And guess what happened? This afternoon, I needed to lather up small humans with sunscreen to go to their swim meet and I took off my wedding band so it wouldn't get all gooky and...I forgot to put it back on. I didn't remember until after we were almost to the meet. And I missed it. Guess it really does only take a few weeks to develop a new habit. I don't even have to take it off anymore when I sleep. Amazing.
Oh and just an fyi...swim meets are from the devil. If you ever have small humans in your house and they want to do swimteam, do everything in your power to get a lacrosse stick in their hands, soccer cleats on their feet or a set of golf clubs on their backs. I still haven't found one redeeming quality to swimteam. I'm looking but I just don't think it's there.
We're headed to Baltimore tomorrow night for our familymoon. Science museum, children's museum, aquarium and the Rainforest Cafe. Good times.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
Hey Lady - life sounds good (and busy) I felt that way about T-ball - how many times does a kid need to swing at a ball on a stick before he gets to run 5 steps. Soccer is much better
Post a Comment