My needs...
Lauri needs to be able to experience these activities and participate...
Lauri needs a date...
Lauri needs to pull her head out of her ass and stop worrying...
Lauri needs to show less of her body...
Lauri needs the $1500 a month he's been paying her...
Lauri needs to do more research about the issue to see if there's some truth in it...
Lauri needs to cut down on the eyeliner...
Lauri needs to reapply...
Hmmmmmm...well, I would agree with about four of those. I need to find that $1500 a month I've been getting paid...I wonder if it has been collecting interest.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
interesting that most of these have to do with you being slutty!! gosh, this sure is accurate, huh?! j/k love ya!!
Post a Comment