I've been tagged or something so I am supposed to fill out this list of things that I don't like. So here goes...
List 5 people who will be annoyed that I tagged them: Well, I don't have that many more people on my list than the person who tagged me, Tales from a Former Michigander, so I don't think I can answer this one. People shouldn't be tagged twice right?
List 4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth: 1. Mosquitos. I am currently scratching about 5 different bites on my hands and ankles and I have no idea how I got them. Seriously, where did they come from? 2. Alarm clocks. The noise makes me want to rip my hair out. I have one sitting next to my bed but it stays unplugged. I set the alarm on my phone so that I can wake up to a nice polite beeping noise rather than the squawking of an alarm clock. 3. Cartoon Network. It's from the devil. The cartoons are not designed for kids, they are designed for adults. But grownups who are not willing to monitor their children's TV viewing think that animated= good for kids. Not so. 4. Seafood. I can't stand the smell or the look. And most of it is not particularly healthy. So it should go away.
List 3 things people do that make me want to shake them violently: 1. Verbally harassing and abusing children. No excuse. Ever. 2. Spanking/hitting/pinching/flicking/jerking your children and saying that it is ok because the bible says you should. No excuse for violence. Ever. 3. Having small children out and about late at night. Bedtimes people, bedtimes. There is a reason why our society is moving so quickly towards obesity. Sleep deprevation causes people to overeat. It isn't rocket science.
List 2 things I find myself moaning about: 1. Inept parenting skills. If you don't want to do the work, shut your legs and zip up your pants. 2. The perpetual clutter in my house. I want to rent one of those construction dumpsters and throw it all away.
What 1 thing do the above answers tell me about myself: I can't change other people and their stupidity so I should just let it go and focus my energy on organizing my house.
Here are the official rules: 1. Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about! 2. Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you! 3. Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly! 4. Post these rules at the end of every meme!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
2 comments:
I love Cartoon Network! I miss sky tv so much :(
Some Brilliant Answers, and the first conclusion where someone actually learnt something about themselves! Have a cookie!
good job, i'm proud of you!!
alarm clocks... yes! that should have been on my list too!!
Post a Comment