I've never been a big fan of music concerts. When I was in college, if I had any extra money, I was figuring out how I could get back to Norway for a visit. So I have never really gone to concerts. The company where my hubs works has season tickets for a concert venue that brings in some pretty big stars. So we have gone to a couple of concerts. And so far, I had not been impressed. But last night we saw the B-52's. And I actually enjoyed being there. The music wasn't super loud, it didn't last forever and the hubs was out of his mind excited because he loves the B-52's. So that made it all fun. Oh and the funkadelic cover band playing 70's disco hits that opened for them was awesome. Especially since every member of the band had on an afro wig. Oh and one guy had on a purple crushed velvet suit. He rocked. But my favorite was the girl, Foxy Delicious. She sang "I will Survive". It was fantastic.
Oh and Blaaahhhg, if you read this ever, you should seriously be looking on the East Coast. Tales from a former Michigander is on her way out here as we speak and my company needs people that do just what you do! California is overrated.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
thanks for the thoughts... i don't know if i could handle virginia though. too many republicans.
Post a Comment