Does it totally set back the women's movement that one of my favorite christmas presents was this apron? And that I specifically asked for an apron from my big human? I love love love this apron. I wear it almost the whole time I am home. My other favorite present was a medium sized open top tote from lands end with my initials embroidered on it. My friend at work said that if she got that apron and bag for christmas one year and she drove a mini-van like me, she would have to end her life. Hahahaha!
There is something else that I love about this picture. Notice my smallest boy human in the background. He has earphones in his ears that are connected to his brand new iPod Nano that Santa brought. Here's the thing. This pic was taken approximately 15 minutes after we finished opening presents. There was NO music on the ipod. But he's jamming out anyways...maybe music in his head?
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...

1 comment:
i love you and your family. it honestly makes me smile every time i read about you guys. it's inspiring, really.
Post a Comment