Monday, January 14, 2008

91 Days

I went to the gym this morning. I decided that I needed to get my rear in gear again after I spent the weekend chasing and hauling around 2 4 1/2 year old boys and it kicked my butt. So I woke up at 5 AM, got my stuff together and headed to the gym. I walked in and scanned my card and as I walked away from the reception desk, I heard a computer voice say "Status Check". The reception lady rushed over to the computer so I stopped and said, "Is everything o.k.?" And she replied, "Oh it is just telling me that it has been 91 days since you last checked in."

Oh.

Great.

Yes I have been avoiding the gym. But not anymore. It's so on.

1 comment:

m said...

oh man, that sucks. nothing like a little guilt trip on your way into the gym.

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...